Tuesday, November 06, 2007

...oh

So that movie I was swooning over last night? I looked it up and it got terrible reviews. From everybody. And as I read the reviews, I could understand the criticism. I found myself wondering... was I just swayed into loving that movie by the two really beautiful women? Was I "fully emotionally engaged" with Juliette Binoche and Robin Wright Penn's utter gorgeosity rather than by the plot or the character development? Am I really that shallow?

I think I probably am.

2 Comments:

Blogger roro said...

You know, sometimes a movie just comes along at exactly the right time for you to appreciate it, even if everyone else thought it was ass.

That's how I explain my deep love of Ishtar

11:43 AM  
Blogger stumptown dreamer said...

and mine of FLash Gordon.....

2:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home