Sunday, December 23, 2007

at least it's not another picture of mahavira

Here's a meme! Yay! Something to distract myself with! Here's what you do if you want to participate. Go through your archives and copy the first line of the first post for each month of 2007. Then share. Here are mine:

January: Last night I watched the movie Paper Chase for the first time.
February: I was really sad to see yesterday that spitfire, progressive journalist and general hell-raiser Molly Ivins has died of breast cancer.
March: I think I've used this one before, but it bears repeating.
April: When I worked for Algonquin, we published a book called Pretending the Bed is a Raft.
May:...sickly iris? Or big chunks of my brain??
June: I came to an unpleasant but not unexpected conclusion the other night.
July: Usually, I am a lazy slug.
August: Hello peoples. I'm hungover today.
September: Doesn't that look awesome?
October: Hi folks! Today I had half an emergency root canal!
November: It's National Blog Post Month.
December: My date with Mahavira last night ended this morning at 10:30am when I finally dragged my tremendously hungover ass out of her bed and down to the street.

And that about sums it up. Average Jane actually posted links to all her posts, but I'm too lazy. In fact, I'm even too lazy to post a link to Average Jane. (Unlike cool people with better web-browsers, when I access blogger via my Safari browser, there's no link button to make link creation simple. No, I have to input the html manually. And that sucks.)

No tags this time, but if you decide to do this yourself, let me know so I can check it out. Yay.

4 Comments:

Blogger Average Jane said...

That's okay, I'll link myself! ;)

5:05 AM  
Blogger heather said...

that was a nice one - quick, painless, and interesting. just wrapped mine up too. =)

11:46 PM  
Blogger "THE" Rob Cerio said...

I went ahead and did mine... interesting Meme.

10:32 AM  
Blogger Melinda said...

I did mine on both the blogs. Tagged you before realizing you'd already done it.

12:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home