Friday, December 21, 2007

UPDATE -- sereptitious: now with words


Introducing Mahavira.

I call this "Deadpan in Denmark." I kept harassing Mahavira to give me some pictures so I can sit at home and worship her when we're not hanging out. Much to my surprise, she gave me a whole zipdrive containing 400 pictures taken during a trip to Denmark. And while I believe Mahavira is gorgeous and intense, none of the pictures make me happy because she's taken them all herself, which means there are no really natural shots of her laughing or smiling or being pensive. She's got on her deadest deadpan face in almost every picture.

I call this post "sereptitious" because she doesn't know I've co-opted one of her pictures for use on my blog. Also because I like the word sereptitious. I want to post a thousand pictures of Mahavira, but I won't bore you. I'll be sparing. But first I want to take some pictures of her myself. The crazy thing about me and Mahavira is that we have the exact same eyes only hers are green and mine are blue. We will scare the world with the combined power of our cold, creepy eyes! I can't wait.

Ok, enough rambling about Mahavira. I'll try and keep myself in check around this issue. I just want you all to know, I'm totally crazy about this woman. That's all.

1 Comments:

Blogger roro said...

Hahahahaa! You're so sneaky!! And also hilarious. I also love the photo (and the less deadpan one above)- she's gorgeous indeed. On with the rambling! Huzzah!

5:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home