Saturday, January 20, 2007

haunting me in my sleep

For the third night in a row, I dreamed I was explaining points of law to people and complaining about studying. Last night, I dreamed I was explaining the "attractive nuisance" doctrine to my grandmother in Georgia and the concept of nuisance in general to my aunt who had been standing in the kitchen listening. As she dried some dishes she said, "Hey, I was wondering, what *is* a nuisance anyway? I mean, legally."

I guess, at this point, I would *love* for someone in my life to exhibit the slightest interest in this stuff I'm cramming into my head so diligently. I would probably cry tears of joy if my aunt, or anybody else for that matter, asked me to explain what a nuisance was and I remember, as I explained it in my dream, I felt so happy to be able to answer her question so thoroughly.

Anyway, whether you like it or not, I'm going to start blogging about what I'm studying. Remember word of the day? And the somewhat defunct poem of the day? Now we're going to have law of the day. Not right now, I'll post one later. Consider this your warning. Maybe if I blog about it, I will relieve myself from having to *dream* about. I'd like sleep to be a nice, peaceful place full of *cool* stuff, like flying, not talking about the crap I spent all day studying. That's lame.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

yay! Law of the Day!!
wonderful, i look forward to reading it, daily, please, make it daily, or twice daily if you feel inspired. i would love to read it.

thanks
:-))))))))))))

2:14 PM  
Blogger stumptown dreamer said...

.. and believe it or not i dreamed last night about israel. just that. the land, the square mileage the very fact of israel. not that i was there, or doing something, just a dream of me dreaming of israel.

could be that book
i am sure it is
SK

2:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home